No SCREEN DAY in celebration of Children’s Mental Health Week
Daily Timetable 04/02/21
1. Mindfulness colouring or puzzles (see packs)
2. Create a mathematical board game or challenge to play with your family
3. Kindness Activity from Mrs. Lancaster (see SeeSaw)
4. Be a good friend: Design a ‘thank you’ card or letter for your friend.
5. DT • Make a Pizza • Make a Marble Run • Make a Moving Pic
6. Reading- Read one of your favourite books at home or read aloud to a member of your family.
7. Mr Mc's Fitness Challenge: Mindfulness Yoga
FREE TIME: Create a Comic Strip about Bravery: It could be a time when you were brave in school or about someone you know who showed great bravery.