Dear Parent/ Carer
We are excited to be reopening school fully again and have been busy preparing the building and developing policies and practice to try to keep everyone safe.
The Risk Assessment has been written by our school building consultant in consultation with the headteacher to make it specific to our circumstances. It follows both government and LCC guidance and policies.
It will be reviewed regularly.
As the school opens, it is vitally important that we maintain your support in adhering to social distancing and hygiene guidance to keep the virus at bay within our school and local community.
Please note that on return from a holiday to a 'non-bridge' country, you must observe the government requirement to quarantine/ self-isolate for 14 days during which time, your children will not be allowed to attend school.
Dear Parents/ Carer,
Please see these key points to assist you with planning your children's return:
1) Children should wear normal school uniform including all black shoes.
2) Children are not allowed to bring anything with them to school except for a coat, hat etc., a water bottle and if necessary, a packed lunch box (Y3-Y6 only). Water bottles and lunch boxes must be clearly labelled with your child's name and will be taken home for thorough cleaning every night.
3) On PE days, children will not be getting changed in school so will need to come into school wearing their PE kit. Over the top of their kit if required, they can wear a tracksuit or a school hoodie and joggers- available and reasonably priced from Kitted Out- you can order from school office. No other clothing than sportswear is permitted on PE days.
4) We are pleased to confirm that Breakfast Childcare from 8am (for working parents only) will go ahead. You will receive confirmation within the next week. Please note that most Bubble groups, are now full but if you need a place, please fill in the survey link below. Places will be allocated in the order the applications are received. We will operate a waiting list if necessary.
5) The cashless payment system will be fully up and running by the start of term- final adjustments are being made to it.